This program was developed in partnership with the MS Attorney General’s office and the MS Department of Education – Office of Healthy Schools in an effort to train law enforcement and school resource officers on this important topic.
Interested participants will have to register online and complete online modules to have access to a folder of resources including PowerPoint presentations, videos, and handouts. This resource folder includes scripted PowerPoint for elementary, middle, and high school students as well as parents.
If you are interested in participating in this program, please follow the next steps:
- Complete registration form.
- Instructions on how to access the online modules will be provided via email along with login credentials.
- Go to http://olp.msucares.com to access the online modules.
- Once modules are completed and passed with at least 85% (modules can be retaken up to three times) access to the resource folder will be granted.
- You will be expected to complete an online reporting form EVERY TIME you deliver a presentation on the topic.