Digital Ready Business
The Digital Ready Business is a program divided into two phases. Phase I includes formal education by Extension faculty to participants, and Phase II consists of participants implementing their new skills and knowledge to increase online sales, marketing and digital outreach with the continued assistance from the MSU Extension Center for Technology Outreach.
The following courses are offered to participants in the Digital Ready Business Program:
- Introduction to Online Presence Strategies and E-commerce
- How to Build a Website
- Facebook Pages for Small Businesses
- Social Media for Your Business: Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, and Snapchat
- Cloud Storage Fundamentals
- Online & Mobile Payment Processors
- Marketplace Venues
- Location-Based Services / Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Email Marketing
- Behind the Scenes of Your Website
- m-Commerce: The Future of Mobile Phones
- Understanding Facebook Insights & Google Analytics
All courses will be held face to face and all computer equipment will be provided for the instructional training. This service is provided at no charge by The Mississippi State University Extension Service Center for Technology Outreach.